Thursday, March 25, 2010

Convention Checklist Part 5/5 - The Swagg!

I had to save the best for last... Checklist part 5 of 5 is the ever important Promotional Product! United was sporting 2 fan favorites; hand sanitizer and a crescent sling bag. People loved (LOVED!) the bag, and the hand sanitizer went over swimmingly since people spent all day shaking other people's hands.

Our swag was quite popular, but i have to give credit where credit is due. The New York Times and Con Ed held it down with some of my favorite items:

Compressed Sponge

Foldable Flying Disc



I really, really love the flying disc. I'm not sure why exactly, I think it just screams; "fun is about to take place". And the compressed sponge, well, I can explain that one even less, but I'll tell you this; it will remain on my desk/ in my kitchen/ on my mind for the next few months.
What is the lesson people? Just because you are one of the most respected, trusted, and stuffy-seeming news papers in the world, doesn't mean you can't give out frisbees at a trade show.

No comments:

Post a Comment