Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Corona Promotional Follow Up

I was rummaging through my drawer of stuff in preparation for a 1950's high-society whodunnit themed party this weekend. Specifically, I was looking for a monocle as the Pièce de résistance of my costume. I already had the top-hat and the cane.

I came across a promotion that I had received in college some years back. A Bottle Opener from Corona. This time when I looked at it, I could not help but to pick it up and examine it more closely. I swear I've had this thing for years, but I noticed quirks about it this time that I've never seen before.

For one, there was this 'huge', unsightly air bubble in the middle. How strange, the construction seems pretty solid except for this. And two, the piece of metal that has opened many bottle of beer. You know, the only 'working part' of the bottle opener, was set all crooked.

Other than this, I know for a fact that the opener works, I spent the rest of the night testing it out. And it is a pretty cool looking promotion, kudos Corona, I take back all the mean things I said about your promotions in my other post.

You can see more pics of the corona bottle here.

No comments:

Post a Comment