Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Have Your Name Come Up In the Clinch

I had the very exquisite pleasure of changing my flat tire on NY's own Grand Central Parkway this morning on my way to work. While I was pulling the spare-tire out of my trunk, all I wanted to find was one of those little plastic safety triangles:




Never ever did I think I would be put in a situation where I would long for one of these simple but effective pillars of safety. I had about 2 feet of working space between my flat tire and the highway. As the cars whizzed by me at 80 mph, all I could think about was that if I had one of those triangles, I would at least feel safer.

Want to associate your company with safety, and be helpful to someone in a clinch? Check out these and these imprintable car safety kits. Most come complete with traingle-of-safety, all will lend peace of mind to the traveler in a bind.

No comments:

Post a Comment