I had the very exquisite pleasure of changing my flat tire on NY's own Grand Central Parkway this morning on my way to work. While I was pulling the spare-tire out of my trunk, all I wanted to find was one of those little plastic safety triangles:
Never ever did I think I would be put in a situation where I would long for one of these simple but effective pillars of safety. I had about 2 feet of working space between my flat tire and the highway. As the cars whizzed by me at 80 mph, all I could think about was that if I had one of those triangles, I would at least feel safer.
Want to associate your company with safety, and be helpful to someone in a clinch? Check out these and these imprintable car safety kits. Most come complete with traingle-of-safety, all will lend peace of mind to the traveler in a bind.
- ► 2011 (11)
- ► 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (30)
- Happy Halloween from Tommy Hilfiger
- Have Your Name Come Up In the Clinch
- PSDA Show in Baltimore
- The Business of cards
- Gifts Part 5/5: The Personalized Portfolio
- Gift Showcase Photos! Thanks for Coming!
- United's Gift Event is Tomorrow!
- Gifts Part 4: The Only Thing Better Than Food, is ...
- ▼ October (9)