This week is WNYC's Fall fund raiser. As is typical with public radio fund raisers, they are offering thank you gifts to encourage listeners to donate. They have Logo'd promotional items ranging from umbrellas to coffee mugs; and don't forget the ever popular eco-tote.
Apparently, my pledge has earned me the Brian Lehrer '30 Issues in 30 Days' tote bag.
The value in this item comes from the logo on the bag more so than the bag itself. When I go to the grocery store, the bag will be an effective talking piece when I meet strangers who also listen to public radio and are environmentally conscious.
- ► 2011 (11)
- ► 2010 (21)
- ► 2009 (30)
- Happy Halloween from Tommy Hilfiger
- Have Your Name Come Up In the Clinch
- PSDA Show in Baltimore
- The Business of cards
- Gifts Part 5/5: The Personalized Portfolio
- Gift Showcase Photos! Thanks for Coming!
- United's Gift Event is Tomorrow!
- Gifts Part 4: The Only Thing Better Than Food, is ...
- ▼ October (9)