Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween from Tommy Hilfiger

Halloween has always been my favorite holiday because I consider candy to be my favorite food group. This year, Tommy Hilfiger is getting into the spirit. Go into any one of Tommy Hilfiger's retail locations today and you will be lucky enough to get a free pair of these spooky Halloween glasses.











Doug and I get the Halloween Spirit






This year, TH asked us to supply them with some funky Halloween give aways for the patrons who drop by on Halloween weekend. Healthier and more unique than candy, parents DO remember when their kid gets some special treatment, and they will love that TH is not adding to the plethora of candy that will be getting eaten until the new year.


If any one snagged a pair of the glasses, send me a pic of you wearing them and we'll post it on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment