Monday, October 27, 2008

PSDA Show in Baltimore

Just this past weekend a colleague and I went to the PSDA show in Baltimore. A great time was had by all.

Some Highlights:

-The random Japanese printers who I met on Thursday night.

"Doozo yoroshiku." It was nice to meet you guys! I was actually able to use some of the knowledge I gained in the previous post about business cards and culture.

-The Blog idea exchange discussion.

"Hi Everyone!" Thanks for the great ideas and tips!

-Breakfast with colleagues on Friday morning.

-All of the great exhibitors.

I was a sponge the whole weekend, thanks for answering my questions and teaching me so much! I hope to learn even more as I go through all of the information I obtained in the form of brochures and pamphlets.

See you next year, if not sooner!

No comments:

Post a Comment